Our Plan to Welcome You Back – Reopening our Stores
On Friday May 22, 2020, we will be reopening two of our retail locations to welcome back customers for in-store shopping. Our 2868 Dundas St. West store and our 74 McCaul St. location will open their doors with reduced hours, from 10AM-6PM, Monday to Saturday. We want to make sure this is done in the safest way possible for the health of our team and our community, and as a result
will be implementing additional protocols and procedures we ask all shoppers to adhere to while visiting us.
- A maximum of 5 shoppers will be permitted in the store at any time.
- We ask all shoppers to wear masks while in store with us. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you. If you’ve chosen not to wear one, we will be happy to provide a personal shopping experience for you, but no entry to the store will be permitted.
- Gloves, masks and hand sanitizer will be available and encouraged for all shoppers to use. We ask every shopper to please sanitize their hands when they enter and when they exit, and as needed.
- Shoppers are encouraged to shop quickly and alone where possible.
- We ask that you follow our directional signage when visiting us to minimize encounters and direct flow, and we ask that you heed signage prompts.
- All shoppers must maintain a safe 6 ft. / 2 metre distance from other patrons and staff.
- Implementing rigorous cleaning and hand washing schedules, and modifying all in-store operations with COVID-19 safety recommendations in mind.We are committed to meeting or exceeding all public health recommendations to provide a safe shopping experience for customers and staff – we will update these protocols as needed, and they are subject to change with best practices.
Contactless Curbside Pick-Up
We have made added measures to bring back our popular Contactless Curbside Pick-Up option at our 74 McCaul location at checkout. Place your order online, and select Curbside Pick-Up instead of delivery at checkout. When your order is ready for pick-up, we will contact you with an email to schedule your date/time. Estimated minimum current time from ordering to email: 7-10 business days depending on your order. Pick-ups are scheduled Monday to Friday / 10AM – 4PM. When it’s your your pre-scheduled pick-up time, come by our 74 McCaul location. Call us at 416-591-1601 when you arrive. Pop your trunk, or ask us to place it outside for you.
Important Details: For the health and safety of our customers and our team, entry into the store is not permitted for any reason. Estimated order tunaround and pick-up time is subject to availability and booking, and not guaranteed. We are unable to accommodate same-day requests, and all pickups must be prebooked with staff. Should you have forgotten an item or have ordered an item in error, we would be happy to assist you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 416-591-1601. No same day order changes or additions.
As things change over coming days, we hope to have more information on when we can welcome you back, but until then, stay safe and keep creating.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or call us at 1-800-591-1615.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, our small, dedicated team is working hard to turn around orders quickly to get you the supplies you need to keep creating. As we’re experiencing a higher than normal influx of orders and working with extreme staffing constraints, you might see longer than average handling and shipping times. You may experience delays of up to 15-20 business days in turnaround time for orders to leave our warehouse. Please note that due to the pandemic we are unable to guarantee estimated delivery or shipping times. We’re also working with our global network of your favourite art supply companies to make sure stock can be replenished quickly. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our staff work to ensure you can keep your art going in these difficult times.